Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm getting so big...

Well, Mari is now 2 months old and went to the doctor and had her first round of shots.  She did such a great job.  I think it was harder on me than her.  I know we cried about the same amount.  She weighed 10 lbs 2 oz.  Still small but the doctor was happy with her weight gain.  That puts her in he 25% for weight.  She was 23.25 inches long and that puts her in the 75%.  She is so much fun and it is great watching her grow up.  I love just playing and laying around with her.  So you could say I don't always get much done, but oh well she won't be this small for long so I am trying to soak it up while I can. 


I thought I would throw this in.  Greg got to meet Barry Sanders and ski with his son, so that was an exciting time for him.  Pretty cool I think.

Back to Mari... look at how strong she is.  This was a few weeks ago and she is doing even better now.

Now look at our big girl.  We are trying to do lots of tummy time.  The doctor was surprised at how well she could hold herself up and said she will be rolling over soon.  
It is not always her favorite, but she can make it last for a little bit.
She is doing such a good job, I tell you what we are some very proud parents.  And those bright blue eyes.  I love them so much.  

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

She is so adorable! It's amazing how fast they start learning how to do things, isn't it!