Sunday, April 5, 2009

What we have been up to!!

So let's see Mari has got her second tooth and I can tell you they hurt.  We started rice cereal, but that was not her cup of tea.  She gagged and cried at the sight of the spoon.  So we decided to try oatmeal and that is much better.  She doesn't beg for it, but will eat it.  She has started rolling over from her belly to her back for the past few weeks.  Just recently she has conquered rolling from her back to her belly.  She started this in her crib at night so of course we didn't see it for about a week.  Then last night we had some friends over and we all got to witness it.  It is so great to see her getting so big but it is going so quick.  We have a very busy month ahead of us with lots of family and we can't wait.  Grandma and Grandpa Quirk are coming for Easter and oh yeah my 30th birthday :(.  It will be great seeing them again.  Then after the mountain closes we will be going to Marco Island with Grandma and Grandpa Nienhouse.  We can't wait for some warm weather and lots of swimming.  I'm curious if she will like the ocean, I know I don't care for salt water.  Then lastly Sarah and Liam are coming out at the end of the month.  I can't wait to hang out with my sis and of course kiss on my nephew.  We will have our hands full with 2 babies on the move.  This is an exciting month and I can't wait to see what Mari will do next.  We love and miss you all and can't wait to see you all soon.

No comments: