Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Look at me! :)

Mari has started to slowly crawl and get around so much more.  That means we end up all over the house.  This day she scooted over to the computer to say hi, it is one of her favorite places to sit.  She likes to play with all the cords while we Skype with all her Grandmas and Grandpas.  Those little smiles already seem to say I am sweet but oh am I going to keep you on your toes.


Look Mom I do to like to play with my bouncer.

Just a cute naked baby getting so big.  Mari had her 6 month doctors visit the other day.  She weighed 15 lbs 1 oz. and was 27 inches long.  I can't believe how big she is getting.  

I love my new toy that Mom and Dad got me.  The problem is I don't know how to stand up by myself yet, but it will be right around the corner.  


Oh What A Day!!  As my grandma Quirk always says I am a diva.  

Since we seem to be teething forever we tried the teething biscuits.  She loves them as you can see.  they get everywhere but they make me happy until my face gets washed then it is absolute torture.

No comments: