Sunday, January 30, 2011

WoW is January really gone?

Well, this is what we have been up to and we are ready to see what next month has to bring. Hopefully not as much snow. I don't if you have heard but we got over 50 inches of snow in a week. I can say I was not as excited for that as I used to be, but the 26 inches in one day just happened to be on Greg's birthday. He was able to go out and ski that day and had a great day. I was so glad that he had the day off and was able to enjoy it. Oh did I mention he turned 33 this year.


Look who is pulling himself up and standing.
I of course didn't get to see him do it the first time, but I got a picture and he was so excited. I think this is my favorite picture of him right now. He has the best smile.

Playing together! Mari can tackle him and he laughs. So fun to watch them play together. Mari is learning to share since Owen is on the move and always wants to be where she is and wants to play with what she has.

This kid loves to eat and is sooo messy. This is food in his nose not a giant booger.

The other day we just stayed home and had lots of fun activities. One was snow ice cream, yum, yum! Interesting but didn't taste to bad. I definitely wouldn't trade it in for the real deal.

We thought we would try some sledding the other day. Can you tell we are trying to make the most of all this snow?






Mari's 1st actual ski school lessons.

She enjoyed it so much that she opted to stay and have lunch there rather than with Mom and Dad. No complaints from me she took a 3 hour nap.




And then today it was more skiing with her and some of her friends. It was such a fun day with everyone and imaging them all when they are older ripping down the mountain with out Mom and Dad. Not sure we are ready for that.
Wyn and Owen taking it all in for their turn next year.

Mari and Cain, both having to do it themselves.

but hey, they did awesome by themselves and we were all very proud parents.

The kid crew that skied today.
Mari, Cain, Lucy, Polly, Anna, and Jesse.

What a great day we all had and a great month. We look forward to some more fun ski days.

No comments: