Friday, July 8, 2011

An update of no updates.

Hello to all our fellow readers. So the reason for no current posts is our computer has not been connecting to the internet very well. This means that with the slow to no internet and my patience I can't upload pictures. So we are in the works of getting that fixed. Until I can post pictures of our cute, wonderful, and amazing kids, here is what we have been up too.


Carnival Rides and Petting Zoos

Firetrucks and Family Fun Nights

Boat Rides and Beach time

Mackinaw Island

A 4th of July visit from the Peck and Quirk famililes.(that was the best)


Those are just a few of the great fun things we have been doing. We are enjoying our summer here and look forward to the rest of out time here and what is to come.


This Sunday Greg and I are doing a triathalon and have been training for it since we have been here. I am looking forward to accopmplishing it and terrified of doing it all at that same time. My goal is to beat 1 person thats right just 1. Either way it has been fun getting some time with Greg and getting back in the routine of regular excersice. I will let you know how it all works out for us.


Check back for pictures of our summer fun. We hope you are all enjoying your summer as well.


No comments: