Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Spring

Well, it is finally feeling like spring on a regular basis. We still get our occasional icky day but oh well. So we have been trying to take advantage of the nice weather.

We had an ultrasound this Saturday to be sure all is good. Here is Mari afterwards playing in the melting snow falling from the gutter and a puddle. So much fun!!
We are on track and still scheduled for a c-section on May 20th. He is measuring big, but that would explain my large belly. At least that is what my excuse is. It is always great to hear how large I look.
A quick story from my last visit to Wal-Mart. A man stocking the shelves asks me when I am due and I tell him May 20th. He proceeds to tell me "oh wow, no offense but you look like you are due today." That is something a girl always wants to hear. He even has children, I know this because he told me his life story, so you would have thought he would have known better. Ladies, lets be sure that is not our husbands ever.

Here is a picture of our handsome man.

Enjoying a morning in town with some friends. All the kids love to throw rocks off the bridge and give us all a little scare by getting close to the water.


We had a surprise party for a friend at the bowling alley. So we made a quick appearance and of course Mari had to do what everyone else was doing. She thought it was so much fun. There is a video at the end of her bowling. It is very dark, but the black light shows the ball enough.

Before the party began we had some ice cream. Yum Yum it was goooood. She started giggling when she got this spoonful and no she didn't eat it all.

The mountain is now closed so we took the dogs to run around and see Daddy at work. Here we are sitting on the chair lift.

Bogey gets hot very quick so he is soaking in the pond. He smells great right now.

Along with the warm weather also comes the nasty ice snow and as you can see Mari used her face to break her fall on the snow. She did this at daycare and it is getting much better. I guess this is what we get when she can do it all by herself.

Just a cute pic with her pig tails.

The last day the mountain was open we took Mari skiing. This is her very first run ever. It was so cute and no fear. They make these little skis that she can just wear her boots. She loved it and kept saying more, more. Her lovie got to go skiing too.


Look I already know how to make a pizza and stop.

Unfortunately the magic carpet wasn't running so she didn't get to actually ride on it, we just walked on it for fun. I am sure if it was running we would have never left.

Enjoy a few videos of skiing and bowling.



Lastly, Mari has decided on her own that she wants to potty in her potty chair. We are very excited for potty training, but not all the work since I can't bend over with this large belly. She has went a couple times by herself in the last couple days. So we are hoping for an easy transition. Cross our fingers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Andrea, I know what you mean! When I was pregnant with Ty, I had someone ask me if I was having twins!! Really?!

Mark and Megan said...

Sorry about that man's comment to you. Mari sounds like she is keeping you busy, how do you even have the energy to keep up with her. Prayers for your little guy and the rest of your pregnancy!