Monday, September 17, 2012

And it begins...

SCHOOL!!
 That's right Mari and Owen have started preschool.  They are going 2 days a week and are loving it.  It is so fun to see them get excited about going and have no issues leaving mom.  This gives me 2 hours to myself on those days.  It is great.

 The morning of the 1st day.
 So excited for school.  If you notice Mari had to have a wardrobe change.  Yes things have not changed and I'm scared to wake up and get ready every morning because school starts at 8:15.  As I type this I am panicking a bit for the morning.  Oh and did I mention she has picture day on Thursday.  Be on the look out for that picture.

 My wonderful family
 Mari in front of her classroom.
 With all her classmates
 Owen in his classroom
 He jumped right in and was like see ya mom.
 A great end to a great 1st day.
That is Owen's amazing teacher Casey in the background.

We just had some of our very good friends from Colorado come and visit.  It was good for all of us to have a little bit of home feel.  I am sure it wasn't the most ideal vacation for them and hope they come back.  Thanks for coming we miss you already.

An update on our living situation.  We are still living with Greg's parents, bless them for putting up with us this long.  We should be out if all goes well by the end of February.  We are in the process of building a home and can't wait to have a place to call our own.

That should about do it, until 3 more months.

No comments: