Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Month of October

The kids are loving school and they each had a field trip to Vandermill (the most yummy place for all things fall).  They have the best donuts and fresh apple cider.  I love them so much that last summer when I discovered their yumminess I rode my bike there with the kids in the trailer.  They have a play area out front and train rides.  

 Here is Mari and her class lining up to head inside for a story and to see how they make donuts and cider. 

 Yum pumpkin donuts.

Trying to get a class picture.

 Owen enjoying the train ride during his trip to the donut place.


Mari was a beautiful ladybug for Halloween this year.  She is so cute if I do so say myself.

Mari's class.  I love the Cat n the Hat!

 Owen's class sang a song to us and it was toooo cute.  He was a fire man minus the hat.
We just got back from Missouri celebrating my sweet niece Eliza's 1st birthday.  We made a trip to the pumpkin patch as well and it was freezing.  


The kids loved this straw maze and made laps in it. 


 There's the birthday girl!  She is getting so big and thinks she can keep up with the big kids.


Aunt Sarah took us to see and feed some horses that a friend of hers has.  The kids loved it and so did the horses.


 The best picture we could get of the 4 of them  They are all smiling and looking at the camera, I say that is a successful picture.

 We also celebrated this beautiful girl who is turning 4 next week!  Where has the time gone.

Birthday Girl!!

Here are some funny pictures of our funny little man.  He keeps us on our toes and always laughing!  Love him. 
 He is rocking out with his homemade guitar.

This is my new favorite picture of him.  Greg wore this hat to a youth hayride and Owen is always wanting to be like his Daddy.

Going on the hayride with my babies.

We had dinner with some friends and then went trick or treating with them in what will be our neighborhood in a few short months. 

Mari, Maddie, Owen, Gabe, and Graham

We are doing great here even though it is getting cold.  I am missing all the sunshine that beautiful Breckenridge gave me even when it was cold, but we are looking forward to our new home and are continuing to adjust to our Michigan home.  Speaking of home our house should start the framing process in the next 2 weeks YAY!!  As for the kids, Mari will be 4 on Sunday and we are preparing to celebrate our wonderful sweet girl on Sunday with family and friends.  We love and miss you all!!


No comments: